Wrong Move Phone thief says he stole to raise cash for medical care

The robbery suspect was saved from the mob following the arrival of two policemen who took him away from the scene.


A phone thief who was almost killed by a mob in Delta State has claimed that he stole in order to raise money for medical expenses.

The suspect, Daniel was apprehended following a robbery operation conducted by himself and three others currently at large.
According to the Daily Post News, the suspects came off a motorcycle and demanded a lady to surrender her Infinix Hot 3 device.
The lady soon raised alarm which led to the capture of Daniel, who was in the process of getting a jungle justice before two police officers got to the scene.
He was heard saying, “I nor well nai make I thief to take treat myself. Abeg make una no kill me. Bros, I beg you, help me tell them.”
In an image captured from the scene, two men believed to be the police officers were seen dragging him off in his blood soaked shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment